Don’t Know Which Path to Choose
A large, privately-held healthcare service company based in the Midwest was interested in evaluating the capital market opportunities available to them. The company engaged ICR Westwicke to act as their intermediary and raise their visibility with Wall Street.
ICR Westwicke’s Role
- Created a presentation that reviewed the pros and cons of each strategic path (IPO, strategic sale and private equity partnership) and presented it to management
- Conducted a full day off-site meeting for the senior management team and ran them all through a “Wall Street 101”
- Reworked the investor presentation to tell a concise, compelling story
- Made introductions to nine well regarded investment banks, five private equity firms and over 20 long-term oriented institutional accounts
- Helped select the investment banks to pitch their recommendations to the Company
- Drafted the RPF that was sent to the investment bankers to lay out the topics of the meeting and make it a productive use of time
- Garnered invitations to several high profile institutional conferences
Through ICR Westwicke’s comprehensive review of the Company’s strategic paths, the Company was able to select the capital markets strategy that was right for their business. As a result of Westwicke’s introductions the company has a working relationship with key investment bankers and analysts.