At Westwicke, we combine the best of Wall Street experience for investor relations and senior agency and corporate PR experience for public relations to provide integrated strategic communications support to our clients. We work exclusively with private and public healthcare companies and we are proud to count more than 100 of the most dynamic companies in the sector as our clients.
Before you select a strategic communications firm, ask them these questions:
- Can they help you from both a strategic and tactical perspective?
- What specific knowledge do they have of the healthcare industry and healthcare investors?
- Does their IR team have relevant Wall Street experience?
- Does their PR team know the reporters and influencers you need to reach?
- Will they commit to long-term senior level attention?
- Do they have the infrastructure and support staff to provide full service?
- What percentage of their new clients come from referrals?
- Do their current clients represent comparable peers to you?
Our senior partners have between 15 -30 years of experience – either as Wall Street professionals or corporate or agency PR executives. This unique combination of integrated experience, knowledge and perspective allows us to help our clients manage the many complexities of the capital markets and the public arena, enabling them to thrive in these challenging times.