A well managed and executed investor relations program is important to the overall financial strength of your publicly traded company. Many organizations don’t have the dedicated internal resources or full expertise to properly address this area of the business.
Westwicke offers a way to assess your current IR program while making recommendations based on our team’s decades of Wall Street experience. Our complimentary Strategic IR Assessment provides your organization with senior-level advice you can trust.
What You Will Learn?
Our Strategic IR Assessment will educate you on current gaps in your IR program, and what should be done to develop an efficient and effective ongoing investor relations strategy.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The significance of Wall Street interactions over the last 12 months
- Analysis of trading liquidity over the last 12 months
- Insights on recent shareholder activity
- Analysis of top institutional shareholders
- What the progression of investment style in your company signifies
- Overview and analysis of current sell-side coverage
Find out more about our Strategic Investor Relations Assessment by calling Tom McDonald @ 443-213-0508 or by filling out the form.